Pain Of Salvation Chile
TE INVITO A QUE TE CONECTES A NUESTRO FORO
Pain Of Salvation Chile
TE INVITO A QUE TE CONECTES A NUESTRO FORO
Pain Of Salvation Chile
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Pain Of Salvation Chile

Bienvenidos al Foro POS-Chile, Chilenos Fanáticos de PoS

ÍndicePortalGaleríaÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Cao Chan
Staff Administración
Staff Administración
Cao Chan

Posteos : 1803
Inscrito desde : 14/10/2008

Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation Empty
MensajeTema: Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation   Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation Icon_minitimeSáb Dic 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Aqui va la noticia que recibi por Facebook :

Words by Simon

so, the rumors are true?
yes - i’m no longer the bassplayer in pain of salvation.

i’ve been a part of this band for almost 2 years and i’m honoured i was the chosen one. getting to know these wonderful musicians is even more of an honour… but i’ve reached the point where i just have to stop and walk my own way. exhaustion, yearning and frustration are the 3 main issues.

exhaustion: having a “normal day job”, being a rockstar and having a lot of other (heavy) personal stuff became too much. i wanted everything so bad i ended up being sick with no energy what so ever.

yearning: being on tour means waiting. waiting and waiting… i asked myself one day: is the life back home, the people i love, worth risking just being somewhere in the world waiting? my answer is no.

frustration: i wanna focus on my own music when i have the time for it. don’t wanna be a wheel in motion in someone else’s machinery… i have way too much inspiration and there is no space for this in pain of salvation. lack of dedication? no. lack of creative outbursts within the band? yes.

i can’t give pain of salvation 100% at this point, and the guys deserve better… the best thing to do is to go separate ways. we made this decision together and we part as friends. i wish them the best of luck!

huge thanx to johan, leo, fredrik, daniel and johan no2 for being my 2nd family and for giving me the taste of being the rockstar i’ve always dreamt about, since i was a little kid… (ironic, huh?).

thanx a bunch to all the people who have supported me! see you another day, in another shape.

this is simon, signing off.

ps. this is just the beginning…
Chelo
The Emperor
The Emperor
Chelo

Posteos : 651
Inscrito desde : 30/09/2008

MensajeTema: Re: Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation   Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation Icon_minitimeSáb Dic 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Era un rumor que venía corriendo muy fuerte últimamente en el foro europeo de PoS, una lástima que Simon deje la banda, lo encontraba un buen bajista, se une a la partida del batero que ya fue hace un tiempo mmmm ojalá que el que llegue siga aportando a la banda lo que merece.
https://painofsalvationchile.forosactivos.net
Rotten
Caballero
Caballero
Rotten

Posteos : 269
Inscrito desde : 15/10/2008

MensajeTema: Re: Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation   Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation Icon_minitimeLun Dic 08, 2008 5:53 pm

creo que en el video que pusieron la otra vez del nuevo tema de POS no salía , penca que se haya ido por mi parte no lo encontraba tan bueno como a khristopher pero cumplía bien su papel.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation   Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation Icon_minitime

Simon se va de Pain Of Salvation
Página 1 de 1.